These Terms and Conditions determine the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Buyer and the Seller when purchasing the goods in the e-shop.
The Purchase and Sale Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer has formed a shopping cart in the e-shop, filled in the information of the payer and, if necessary, the delivery address of the goods, choosing the method of payment and after having read the Seller's Rules, click on the button "Order with the obligation to pay". The ordered goods are delivered in Lithuania, except Curonian Spit. Free of charge delivery is applied if the amount exceeds EUR 40.00. The price of delivering the ordered goods to foreign countries depends on valid international shipping rates.
1. Purchase the goods in the e-shop in accordance with these rules of the e-shop;
2. To cancel the contract of sale of goods with e-shop, except in cases when the contract is concluded for participation in games or lotteries or in other cases when the contract of sale and purchase cannot be waived according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. To accept the ordered goods and pay for them at the agreed price;
2. The buyer, using the e-shop, agrees and must comply with these purchase and sale rules.
3. When paying for the ordered goods and picking them up at the e-shop point of sale, come back to pick up the ordered goods within 2 working days from the date of placing the order, must inform the Seller about the next date of picking. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
1. Restrict, suspend, or cancel the Buyer's registration without prior notice if the Buyer attempts to compromise the operation or stable operation of the e-shop;
2. In the event of significant circumstances, temporarily or permanently terminate the e-shop without prior notice to the Buyer;
3. Unilaterally change the terms of these rules.
1. To create all conditions for the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the e-shop;
2. Deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address indicated by the Buyer and during the agreed delivery period;
3. The Seller, in the event of significant circumstances, unable to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, undertakes to offer the Buyer a similar product, and to return the money paid to the Buyer if the Buyer refuses to accept the goods.
Delivery of goods
1. The Goods shall be delivered by the Seller or his authorized representative to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and England.
2. If the Buyer pays for the goods by bank transfer, the goods shall be delivered in Lithuania within 2 working days after receipt of payment;
3. If the Buyer pays for the goods by courier in cash, the goods shall be delivered in Lithuania within 2 working days after placing the order;
4. During the delivery of the Goods, the Buyer must, together with the Seller or his authorized representative, check the parcel and the condition of the goods delivered;
5. If the documents accompanying the goods are signed by the buyer, the items in the parcel are considered to be in order and the parcel is also handed in order;
6. After noticing the external violation of the items in the parcel, the Buyer has the right not to accept the items in the parcel and to inform the Seller as soon as possible, and to mark such fact in the couriers note;
7. After the buyer has accepted the goods and signed the couriers note without comments, the parcel is considered to be in good order and the Buyer has no claims regarding the goods in the parcel.
1. The Buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the Registration Form;
2. If the Buyer fails to provide accurate data on the registration form, the Seller shall not be liable for the consequences arising therefrom;
3. The buyer is responsible for the actions taken in the e-shop;
4. The buyer is responsible for transferring the identification code to third parties. If third parties use the Buyer's identification code, the Buyer is responsible for the actions performed by the third party;
5. In the event of damage, the guilty party shall indemnify the other party for any damage.
Returning the goods
1. Return of goods takes place in accordance with 2001 June 29th Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania Nr. 217 "Approval of Rules for Return and Replacement of Items";
2. The returned goods must be fully assembled;
3. The Buyer shall be responsible for the complete assembly and packaging of the goods;
4. If the product is not fully assembled and properly packaged, the Seller or his representative will not accept the goods for return;
5. The goods must be returned in the packaging in which they were delivered. Packaging must be intact, clean, properly prepared and packaged;
6. The Goods are returned by the Buyer's own means of transport;
7. When a defective product is returned, the Seller undertakes to pick up the defective product and replace it with an analogous product. In the event the Seller does not have a similar product, the Buyer is refunded the money paid for the item.
The Seller sends all messages to the e-mail address provided in the Buyer's registration form. The Buyer sends all notifications and questions to the address or e-mail address indicated in the "Contacts" section.
These rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. All disagreements arising from the enforcement of these rules shall be resolved by negotiation. In case of disagreement, disagreements shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.